The communications and marketing coordinator position will be responsible for content creation and production of SAWDC publications, events, media, social media, marketing, and materials.
COMPENSATION AND COMMITMENT
The communications & marketing coordinator is a part time position with a work schedule of 15 to 20 hours per week.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
• Develop and produce SAWDC’s bi-monthly e-newsletter, Accelerate Workforce
• Organize, develop and publish content and schedule for SAWDC social media platforms that align with the organization mission and vision
• Assists with writing news releases.
• Assists with logistics, speakers, etc. for seminars and events as needed.
• Support the team with maintaining a comprehensive meeting and event calendar for SAWDC meetings/events/seminars; regional and state meetings that require SAWDC participation and Region 7 private and public-school calendar
• Maintain and update contact list in constant contact; maintain up to date contact list for all Region 7 elected officials
• Responsible for other duties as requested.
Education/Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of two years of communications/marketing experience. Applicant should possess strong writing and organization skills, ability to handle diverse duties and meet critical deadlines, ability to work under pressure, and a desire to excel will make you stand out. Photography, video production/editing and copy-editing skills are a plus.
Email cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com