Position: Dean of Workforce and Economic Development
- Bachelor Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ full-time Workforce or Economic Development experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with industry and/or community organizations.
- Hold certifications or credentials tied to Workforce and Economic Development entities.
- Experience in developing business and industry training programs.
- Thorough understanding of the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Previous grant writing, coordination and administration experience.
- Experience in working with educational institutions and programs.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience collecting, analyzing and reporting complex data.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships