Project managers oversee the planning and delivery of construction projects. They ensure that work is completed on time and within budget. They organize logistics, delegate work, and keep track of spending.
Salary: $53,000 – $145,000
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Assign duties or responsibilities to project personnel.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Create project status presentations for delivery to customers or project personnel.
- Develop or update project plans including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
*This list of tasks does not encompass all tasks that may be applicable to this job.
See how this career’s salary aligns with your lifestyle.
Learn more about this career and more below.